Quarter 1 Learning Goals:
- I can identify the following letter sounds and names for: Cc, Aa, Dd, Hh, and 9 more
- I can identify the parts of a book, including the front cover, back cover, title, and title page.
- I can describe illustrations and understand their relationship to the story.
- I can engage in active reading.
- I can read the following sight words: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, white, I, can, and see.
- I can illustrate, write, and/or dictate about a topic.
- I can tell about my piece of writing and sequence the events.
- I can identify numbers to 0-10.
- I can count a group of objects and write the number to tell how many.
- I can draw a picture to represent a given number to 10.
- I can tell how two objects are the same and how they are different.
- I can sort objects by common attributes.